Every single person on this earth, including you and me has one main thing in common; we are all aiming for success in our own unique ways.
But the question is; are we doing it right? Success overall is a very precise thing like a mathematical formula. If you plug in the right inputs you “will” get certain outputs.
This quick and easy self-test will help you to gauge where you are stand where you need to improve:
The Success Test
For every YES you get; great you’re on the right path. For every NO; you still have to work on this area to achieve success.
- Do you know what you want and where you want to be?
- Do you regularly set goals for yourself (short term and long term)?
- Are you willing to leave your comfort zone?
- Are you confident in your abilities and don’t keep false beliefs about yourself?
- Are you absolutely focused towards reaching success?
- Are you determined no matter what happens to attain success?
- Have you developed an internal locus of control and don’t blame external factors?
- Are you as productive as you think you can be?
- Are you in full control of yourself and your emotions?
- Are you honestly working at 100%?
If you got YES’s for all ten questions, I can quite confidently guarantee that you will find success or that you have already found it. If you are a few YES’s shy that’s perfectly fine as well. This is where the majority of the world’s population stands and with a bit of work you will become successful.
Best of Luck!